See’s Consulting & Testing provides an Accurate Assessment of Problems, strives for the Specific Determination of Causes, and suggests Practical Solutions.
Broad practical experience and in-depth technical knowledge are the basis for effective forensic study. See’s personnel have extensive experience in soil and foundation related problems, practical knowledge in various construction materials, and strong academic training in structural analysis. We particularly have extensive experience in performing forensic engineering studies for insurance claims.
Projects have included
- differential movements of expansive soil
- settlement of collapsible soil and loose backfill
- cracking and tilting of structural elements
- moisture problems in floor
- cracking in concrete slabs
- drainage problems
- hillside developments
- distress of pavements
- distress of swimming pools
- foundation related earthquake damage
Our personnel are trained in soil exploration, soil profile logging, field soil classification, construction material troubleshooting, elevation survey, structural system review, site history review, and engineering analyses.